Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and finding a perfect match on this Valentine’ s Day via online dating services sounds like a dream come true, but everything also can quickly turn into a nightmare if you haven’t known any Dating Safety Tips and choose a wrong online dating site. In this special love day, dating scammers are preying on people looking for love.
There is no denying that many respectable and reliable e-dating services are provided online, but daters should be extremely careful when choosing the best service to meet their needs. To avoid falling victim to cybercrimes, you should only use sites with explicit privacy policies, ensuring that their anonymity will be protected and no private information will be revealed without their consent. At the same time, we, Chnlove.com also suggest online dates should read testimonials and dating reviews, as well as the advice of a trustworthy person who has already used the service before proceeding to register and subscribing.
Beware of e-threats this Valentine’ s Day may include:
• Scammers posing as attractive singles, building relationships, then sharing sob stories and needing money wired for an emergency .
• Prowlers scanning internet sites looking for personal information in order to commit identity theft.
• Unscrupulous companies and matchmakers that cheat singles out of hundreds or thousands of dollars and never deliver on their services.
Chnlove.com alsp offers the following additional tips to keep computers and personal information safe on this Valentine’ s Day:
• Don’t open e-mail from unknown sources. Many viruses spread via email messages, so always ask for a confirmation from the sender if you are in doubt.
• Don’t open attachments in emails with suspicious subject lines right away. Instead, save them to your hard disk and scan them with an updated antivirus program.
• Delete any chain emails or unwanted messages. Don’t forward them or reply to their senders. These kinds of messages are considered spam because they’re unsolicited and can overload Web traffic.
• Update your system and applications as often as possible. Some operating systems and applications can be set to update automatically. Make full use of this feature. Failure to patch your system often may leave it vulnerable to threats.
• Don’t copy any file from a source you don’t know or trust. Check the source of files you download and make sure that an antimalware program has already verified the files at their source.
• Use an integrated security solution that includes antimalware, antispam and firewall, as well as advanced features, such as Web Filtering and Identity Protection.
You are welcome to share your experience and opinion about Dating Safety for Valentine’ s day on Chnlove Anti Scam campaign site. Last, Wish your valentine’ s day to be joyful. Let someone special steal your heart in this romantic holiday, but not your money or your identity.