Have you ever been MOSTED? Has someone been MOSTING you all along, without your even knowing it? If this sounds like something new to you, then you’d better find out what these terms mean before you even go off dating Chinese women.
Just to keep you on track, GHOSTING used to be the most popular trend in dating, that is, until mosting happened. If you have no idea what ghosting means in the first place, then be forewarned that it’s when your future partner-to-be suddenly disappears. After going out on a series of dates with a sexy Chinese lady, there she goes – gone from your life.
Worse than having “gone girls” run away from you and ruin any semblance of a relationship with sexy Chinese ladies, there’s also the pop culture of MOSTING. This is when your future partner-to-be does anything and everything to convince you that you’re “the one” and then suddenly vanishes into thin air…
So as not to be caught off-guard by these behaviors when single women dating, here’s how to avoid getting blind-sided:
- First of all, understand that mosting belongs to the same hierarchy as ghosting. You are constantly showered with compliments and praises, thus, making you believe that the person is so into you. You are made to feel like you have a deep and special connection with this person, and that you’re rare, unique, and above the rest. Unfortunately, it isn’t so.
- For someone who’s seriously looking for a lifetime relationship with single Chinese women, being ghosted and mosted can be a painful experience. It will surely leave you feeling hurt, used, and confused.
- Stop blaming yourself. Without any explanation, people who get ghosted and mosted are left with the question, “Why?” Or, “What did I do wrong?” and “Did I scare her away?” Well, often enough, it’s usually less about being scared and more about not having cared.
- Ghosting and mosting can happen to both men and women. It’s not only young Chinese girls who get wined and dined, and then stood up on the next date for seemingly no particular reason. After having tackled a number of intimate conversations and fallen head over heels with his Chinese date, a guy might get knocked down by the fact that he’s never going to see her again.
- As to why ghosting and mosting happen, highest on the list would be the payoffs that people get from casual sex. Wanting to hook up casually with someone they see on a Chinese beautiful girl photobut not having the guts to say they’re not dating seriously, they resort to the usual tricks of the trade; these are guile and flattery. So, although it feels very flattering, indeed, to have this one attractive person so into you, looks can be very deceiving!
- Other than the lure of casual sex, people who ghost and most are also led by certain behavioral patterns. Out of longstanding habit, they’ve gotten so used to getting what they want without necessarily bonding or attaching to the other person. Accustomed to avoidance behavior, they start to distance themselves from you once the relationship feels too real and too close for comfort.
- Lastly, if you’re someone who’s prone to ghosting and mosting people, then do yourself and the other person a favor. It takes a little more honesty to be straightforward about your intentions. If you’re upfront as an adult about wanting to get laid, then you let the other person consciously make the same choice, without being played. Owe it to yourself to be honest with sexy Chinese girls, before you bail out on them or they bail out on you.